Applicants must be a member of the American College of Nurse-Midwives, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses, or the National Association of Neonatal Nurses.
What does NANN stand for?
NANN stands for National Association of Neonatal Nurses
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of Nursing Homes and Private Hospitals (Australia)
- National Advertising Network, Inc.
- National Alliance of Nonprofits for Insurance
- National Amusement Network, Inc.
- Nigeria Association Network Ireland (cultural community group)
- North American Non-Indigenous Arthropod Database
- National Association of Negro Musicians (founded in Chicago in 1919)
- Native America At the New Millennium
- North American Nude Motorcycle Riders Association
- National Association of Nurse Massage Therapists
- National Association of Nigerian Nurses and Midwives
- National Association of Neonatal Nurse Practitioners (est. 1984)
- Nano's ANOther editor (enhanced free Pico clone)
- Network Analysis Network Optimization (Avaya)
- Prefix for 10 to the -9th Power
- North American Native Orchid Alliance, Inc.
- National Novel Finishing Month
- North American Network Operations Group
- North American Native Orchid Journal (Journal of the North American Native Orchid Alliance)
- Northwest Association of Networked Ocean Observing Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
Advances in Neonatal Care, to be published six times a year, is the official journal of the National Association of Neonatal Nurses and focuses on the interdisciplinary aspects of care and new approaches to controversial issues.
The organizations involved in this initiative are the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses, Association for Women's Health, Obstetrics & Neonatal Nurses, Emergency Nurses Association, International Association of Forensics Nurses, American Assisted Living Nurses Association, National Association of Neonatal Nurses, American Association of Neuroscience Nurses, National Alliance of Wound Care, and Infusion Nurses Society.
As the leading provider of Neonatal Care Management services nationwide, ParadigmHealth's Medical Informatics group recently completed a poster and paper presentation at the 22nd Annual National Association of Neonatal Nurses Conference (NANN) in Nashville, Tennessee.
A research project conducted by the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN) and the National Association of Neonatal Nurses (NANN) found that adhesives were the primary cause of skin breakdown among NICU patients.
Natus plans to introduce these products at the National Association of Neonatal Nurses (NANN) annual meeting scheduled for October 8 - 10 in Palm Springs, California.
The technology will be featured at the National Association of Neonatal Nurses (NANN) Conference in Orlando, FL, September 15-17.
Representatives of Optical Sensors recently participated in the meeting of the National Association of Neonatal Nurses in Nashville.