16, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Association of Managed Care Physicians (NAMCP) Medical Directors Institute has simultaneously released the NAMCP Medical Technologies Dossier Template [sup.
What does NAMCP stand for?
NAMCP stands for National Association of Managed Care Physicians
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Northern Association of Management Consultants
- North America Missing Children Association
- National Advanced Materials Committee of China
- National Association of Mutual Casualty Companies (Illinois)
- Nebraska Association for Multicultural Counseling and Development
- North Alabama Managed Care Inc. (Huntsville, AL)
- Nakamura Manufacturing Company, Ltd.
- Naples Asset Management Company LLC (Estero, FL)
- National Association of Minority Contractors of Oregon (Portland, OR)
- North American Marketing Company (Manchester, CT)
- National Association of Managed Care Regulators
- National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey
- National Association for Maternal and Child Welfare (UK)
- National Music Competition for Young Artists (Philippines)
- National Alliance of Market Developers
- National Association of Marble Dealers
- National Association of Market Developers (Plainfield, NJ)
- National Association of Membership Development
- Naval Ammunition Depot (US Navy)
- Neutral/Alkaline Mine Drainage
Samples in periodicals archive:
Get involved in your local and state medical societies, but also consider participating in other groups, such as employer health coalitions, the American Group Practice Association, the Medical Group Management Association, the National Association of Managed Care Physicians, the Group Health Association of America, and the American College of Physician Executives.
The Spring Forum brings together members and other healthcare executives from the American Association of Integrated Healthcare Delivery Systems (AAIHDS), the American Association of Managed Care Nurses (AAMCN) and the National Association of Managed Care Physicians (NAMCP).
March 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Association of Managed Care Physicians (NAMCP) has announced the release of Volume 14, Issue 1 of the Journal of Managed Care Medicine (JMCM).
Shurney is also an active member of the National Association of Managed Care Physicians and has served for the past eight years as the editor of the Journal of Managed Care Physicians.
March 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Association of Managed Care Physicians (NAMCP) Medical Directors Research Institute announced that Matt Hughes, MD, MPH, Associate Professor Division of Occupational & Environmental Medicine University of Utah School of Medicine will present "Comparative Evaluation of Treatment Guidelines for Chronic Opioid Use in Non-Malignant Pain Disorders: Identification of Responsible Opioid Prescribing and Utilization Practices" at 9:30 a.
He is the editor of the Journal of Managed Care Medicine, a publication of the National Association of Managed Care Physicians.
March 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Association of Managed Care Physicians (NAMCP) announced that Dexter Shurney, MD, CMO of HR/Employee Health Plan at Vanderbilt University and Medical Center will present the keynote address "Lifestyle Competencies: The Fix to Failing Wellness Programs" at 8:00 a.