Speaking to audience of local activists and parish councillors at the National Association of Local Councils conference, Mr Foster spoke of the Government's continued desire to push power back into the hands of local people so they can decide what is important in their communities for themselves.
What does NALC stand for?
NALC stands for National Association of Local Councils
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NALC
We have 68 other meanings of NALC in our Acronym Attic
- National Associations of Local Authorities of South-East Europe
- National Adult Literacy Awareness Week (National Adult Literacy Agency; Dublin, England, UK)
- North American Llewellin Breeders Association, Inc. (Waco, TX)
- National Association of Local Boards of Health (US)
- National Advanced Leadership Camp
- National Aging and Law Conference
- National Agricultural Law Center (University of Arkansas)
- National Association of Letter Carriers
- National Association of Life Companies
- National Law College (Nepal)
- Naval Ammunition Logistics Center
- Naval Aviation Logistics Center
- Naval Aviation Logistics Command
- Navy Ammunitions Logistics Code
- New Applications License Charge (IBM)
- Nippon Active Life Club (Japan)
- North American Lutheran Church (est. 2010)
- National Association for Latino Community Asset Builders (San Antonio, TX)
- National Autumn Leaf Collectors Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of Local Councils is also recommending a minimum distance of 700m.
Funding secured from the National Association of Local Councils has led to the appointment of a Local Councils Officer to undertake a survey of Parish Council provision.
In 2006, the National Association of Local Councils and the Commission for Rural Communities judged it runner-up council of the year.
Thomas, 28, was with the National Association of Local Councils before joining the civil service in 2001, working in the Cabinet Office on social justice issues.
amp;#183; A tempting invitation arrives from the National Association of Local Councils.
A spokesman for the National Association of Local Councils said: "We have checked our records and Marianne is definitely the youngest serving mayoress in Wales.
The association will put the motion to the annual general meeting of the National Association of Local Councils in London today.