Martin Erim, chairman of Virginia-based First Renaissance Ventures and board member of the National Association of Legal Vendors, said "Through MSN and The Law Office, LRC gains not only an excellent marketing channel for its research services and products, but the first law-related Internet business.
What does NALV stand for?
NALV stands for National Association of Legal Vendors
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations (Orlando, FL)
- Navy Laboratory Technical Office Automation and Communication System
- National Advertising Lead Tracking System
- Not at Liberty to Say
- National Agricultural Labourers Union (UK)
- National Army for the Liberation of Uganda (Ugandan insurgents)
- National Association of Life Underwriters (now NAIFA)
- Network Abstraction Layer Unit
- Napoli GNU (Gnu's Not Unix)/Linux Users Group (Naples, Italy)
- Northern Alberta LEGO Users Group (Canada)
- National Assisted Living Week (National Center for Assisted Living; Washington, DC)
- North American Locomotive Works
- Norton Anthology of Literature by Women (W.W. Norton and Company)
- N-Accumulator Multiplier (computing)
- Name and Address Module (telephony)
- Namibia (ISO Country code)
- Nampa (Amtrak station code; Nampa, ID)
- Nashville Association of Musicians
- National Account Manager
- National Account Manager(s)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Metro/South Bay Medical Group, Automobile Club of Southern California, Showtime Productions, the Muscular Dystrophy Association, Southern California Gas, En Garde Health Products, Orlandi Valuta Foreign Exchange and the National Association of Legal Vendors.