The Detroit Branch NAACP's Young Adult Committee, along with the 4-H Community Center and the National Association of Juneteenth Lineage, is inviting social, civic and economic organizations to join in an "organizational potluck" on June 17 in an effort to "Feed the Hood.
What does NAJL stand for?
NAJL stands for National Association of Juneteenth Lineage
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NAJL in our Acronym Attic
- Nebraska Advocates for Justice and Equality
- North Attleboro Junior Football (Massachusetts)
- Nationalist Alliance for Justice, Freedom and Democracy
- North American Journal of Fisheries Management
- National Association of Junior Golfers (Palm Beach, FL)
- North American Japanese Garden Association (Portland, OR)
- National Association of Judicial Interpreters
- National Association for Justice Information Systems
- National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators, Inc
- Nederlands Agrarisch Jongeren Kontakt (Dutch: Dutch Agricultural Youth Contact; The Netherlands)
- No Attitude Just Music (record label)
- National Arts Journalism Program (Seattle, WA)
- North American Joint Positive Train Control Program
- North Arkansas Jazz Society (Fayetteville, AR)
- North American Jewish Student Alliance
- North American Journal of Sports Physical Therapy
- North American Jules Verne Society (Ohio)
- Naked At the Keyboard
- Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand - Nakhon Ratchasima (Airport Code)
- Nampula, Mozambique (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contact the National Association of Juneteenth Lineage at 517-752-0576 or najljune19@aol.