This is the 55th annual BetterInvesting National Convention, formerly known as the National Association of Investors Corporation (NAIC)'s National Expo.
What does NAIC stand for?
NAIC stands for National Association of Investors Corporation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAIC
We have 56 other meanings of NAIC in our Acronym Attic
- New Atlantic Independent Booksellers Association
- National Association of Independent Bail Bond Agents
- National Association of Independent Broker/Dealers
- Non-Adrenoceptor Idazoxan Binding Sites
- National Adoption Information Clearinghouse
- National Aeronomy and Ionosphere Center
- National Aging Information Center
- National Air Intelligence Center
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- National Association of Investment Clubs
- National Astronomy and Ionosphere Center
- Native American Indian Center (Ohio)
- NATO Analog Interface Converter
- No Action Is Contemplated
- North American Indian Childhood Cirrhosis
- North American Industrial Classification System
- North American Industrial Code
- North American Industry Code
- North American Interfraternity Conference
- Northeast Artificial Intelligence Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
Perkins is also financial partner of the South Bay Investors Club of the National Association of Investors Corporation (NAIC).
If you're interested in forming a new or joining an existing investment club, start with the National Association of Investors Corporation (NAIC).
O'Hara, chairman of the National Association of Investors Corporations, a 46year-old trade group based in Madison Heights, Michigan.
org) is the brand identity of the National Association of Investors Corporation, a national, non-profit association with members consisting of investment clubs and individual investors.
The report was named Best in Industry in the Paper and Forest Products (large companies) category during the 27th annual Nicholson Awards Competition hosted by the National Association of Investors Corporation (NAIC).
Write the National Association of Investors Corporations, 1515 East Eleven Mile Road, Royal Oak, MI 48067 for more information.
WASHINGTON -- Today, Allied Capital Corporation (NYSE:ALD) announced that its 2005 annual report has been chosen as the "Best in Industry" for Financial Services for the 2006 National Association of Investors Corporation (NAIC) Nicholson Awards competition.