The Securities and Exchange Commission prohibits organizations such as the National Association of Investment Clubs (NAIC), the national investment club trade group, from helping people find clubs to join.
What does NAIC stand for?
NAIC stands for National Association of Investment Clubs
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAIC
We have 56 other meanings of NAIC in our Acronym Attic
- North American Institutional Brokers (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- New Atlantic Independent Booksellers Association
- National Association of Independent Bail Bond Agents
- National Association of Independent Broker/Dealers
- Non-Adrenoceptor Idazoxan Binding Sites
- National Adoption Information Clearinghouse
- National Aeronomy and Ionosphere Center
- National Aging Information Center
- National Air Intelligence Center
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- National Association of Investors Corporation
- National Astronomy and Ionosphere Center
- Native American Indian Center (Ohio)
- NATO Analog Interface Converter
- No Action Is Contemplated
- North American Indian Childhood Cirrhosis
- North American Industrial Classification System
- North American Industrial Code
- North American Industry Code
- North American Interfraternity Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pearson takes her show far beyond the institutional investor conference circuit, seizing opportunities to tell the company's story at conferences put on by the National Association of Investment Clubs (NAIC) and in other retail investor venues.
Contact Proshare on 0171 600 0984 for more information and the National Association of Investment Clubs on 0171 394 5200 for a list of clubs.
Stephens, director of corporate development for the National Association of Investment Clubs (NAIC), will speak to the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI) Thursday, March 13 at 12:00p.
Her Investor Relations programs have received numerous awards from national organizations including National Association of Investment Clubs (NAIC), NIRI and the American Advertising Federation (AAF).
Some of the awards he has received for his economic work include two Graham and Dodd awards from the Financial Analyst Federation; the Distinguished Service Award by the National Association of Investment Clubs, and the Adam Smith Award for his insights.
Most recently Ball was elected to the national board of the National Association of Investment Clubs.