National Association Provides Independent Sales Force of More Than 200,000 Insurance Agents NEW YORK -- Fox Insurance Company (the Company), a New York-based Medicare Part D provider announced today that it has contracted with the National Association of Insurance Marketers (NAIM) to provide sales support for their new EGWP product (employer & union sponsored retiree benefits).
What does NAIM stand for?
NAIM stands for National Association of Insurance Marketers (est. 1990)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAIM
We have 6 other meanings of NAIM in our Acronym Attic
- National Airspace Integrated Logistics Support (FAA)
- National Alien Information Lookout System
- National Automated Immigration Lookout System (US DHS)
- Naval Air/Aviation Integrated Logistics Support
- Naval Aircraft Inventory Lifetime Summary
- North American Indian Legal Services, Inc. (Colorado)
- Naval Air Integrated Logistics Support Center
- Northern Australia Indigenous Land and Sea Management Alliance
- National Airspace Integrated Logistics Support/System Management Team (FAA)
- National Aboriginal and Islander Legal Services Secretariat (Australia)
- ncurses AIM (AOL Instant Messenger client for Linux)
- Network Analysis and Implementaton Management (Sprint)
- North American Indian Ministries, Inc. (est. 2004)
- North American Indigenous Ministries (est. 1949)
- Nucleotide Analogue Interference Mapping (biochemistry)
- North American Insulation Manufacturers Association
- NAS (National Airspace System) Aeronautical Information Management Enterprise System
- National Airspace Incident Monitoring System
- National Association of Independent Mystery Shoppers
- Network & Internet Management Services