Parties Involved In a Life Settlement Transaction A proposal before the National Association of Insurance Commissioners would bar life settlement transactions until a policy had been in effect for five years.
What does NAIC stand for?
NAIC stands for National Association of Insurance Commissioners
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAIC
We have 56 other meanings of NAIC in our Acronym Attic
- North American Indian Brotherhood (early First Nations lobbying group; Canada)
- North American Institutional Brokers (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- New Atlantic Independent Booksellers Association
- National Association of Independent Bail Bond Agents
- National Association of Independent Broker/Dealers
- Non-Adrenoceptor Idazoxan Binding Sites
- National Adoption Information Clearinghouse
- National Aeronomy and Ionosphere Center
- National Aging Information Center
- National Air Intelligence Center
- National Association of Investment Clubs
- National Association of Investors Corporation
- National Astronomy and Ionosphere Center
- Native American Indian Center (Ohio)
- NATO Analog Interface Converter
- No Action Is Contemplated
- North American Indian Childhood Cirrhosis
- North American Industrial Classification System
- North American Industrial Code
- North American Industry Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result of actions by insurers, the agencies have requested the assistance of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners in notifying insurance companies that the practice of requesting or requiring CAMELS ratings should be discontinued.
The National Association of Insurance Commissioners estimates that in 1996 nearly $1.
The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) currently has a project under way to codify statutory accounting practices through a complete revision of its Accounting Practices and Procedures Manuals, which, when complete, are expected to replace prescribed and permitted accounting practices as the statutory basis of accounting for insurance enterprises.
Levinson served as chairman of the Rehabilitators and Liquidators Task Force of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners for the past several years.
In the regulatory world, January is the starting block for model laws of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners that were passed in the previous year.
LIFA Believes Model Act is Harmful to Consumer Rights; Calls on NAIC to Withdraw and Re-draft Act SAN ANTONIO -- The Life Insurance Finance Association (LIFA) today issued the following statement regarding the NAIC Viatical Settlements Model Act: The Life Insurance Annuities (A) Committee of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) missed the mark this weekend when it voted out of committee a draft of amendments to the NAIC Viatical Settlements Model Act (the "Model Act"), which are harmful to consumer rights and do little to prevent the abuses which they were purportedly drafted to address.
Specifically at issue was an overview draft of a white paper under joint consideration with the National Association of Insurance Commissioners.