The redevelopment of the Indiana and Volunteer sites gained national attention in 1998: -- Facility One was awarded the prestigious Phoenix Award for excellence in redevelopment of a brownfield site -- The Volunteer Site received four marketing awards from the National Association of Installation Developers.
What does NAID stand for?
NAID stands for National Association of Installation Developers (now Association of Defense Communities)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAID
We have 11 other meanings of NAID in our Acronym Attic
- National Australia Investment Capital, Limited (Melbourne, Australia)
- Nuclear Accident & Incident Control Officer
- Nuclear Accident & Incident Control Plan
- National Association of Injury Control Research Centers
- North American Industry Classification System (US Census Bureau)
- Near As I Can Tell
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- National Association of Independent College and University State Executives
- Name Address Identifier
- National Association for Information Destruction, Inc.
- Native Adult Instructor Diploma (Nicola Valley Institute of Technology; Canada)
- Native American Industrial Distributors, Inc (Upper Marlboro, Maryland)
- North America Import Database (China)
- North American Indian Days (Blackfeet Indian Reservation; Browning, MT)
- North American Integration and Development Center
- North Alabama Industrial Development Association
- North American Intercollegiate Dairy Challenge (various locations)
- North American Irish Dance Championships
- North Argyll Islands Digital Community
- National Aboriginal and Islander Day of Celebration (Australia)