Siena is accredited by Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and is an affiliate member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
What does NAIS stand for?
NAIS stands for National Association of Independent Schools
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAIS
We have 49 other meanings of NAIS in our Acronym Attic
- NATO Asset Information Routing Network
- National Association of Inspection and Registration Officers (United Kingdom)
- National Association of Intergroup Relations Officials (New York, NY)
- National Athletic Injury/Illness Reporting System
- Navy Aircraft & Readiness System
- Non-Accelerating-Inflation Rate of Unemployment
- NASA Acquisition Internet Service
- National Agricultural Insurance Scheme (India)
- National Animal Identification System (United States)
- National Association for Information Services (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Investigative Specialists
- National Atlas Information Service
- National Automated Identification System (US Coast Guard)
- Navy Attitudinal Information System
- News Analysts in International Security
- Norwegian Aeronautical Information System
- Norwegian Artificial Intelligence Society
- Nothing As It Seems (Pearl Jam song)
- National Aquatic Invasive Species Act
- New Adventures in Sound Art (Toronto, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also addressing what it means to be a mission-driven board, Patrick Bassett, president of the National Association of Independent Schools, said effective boards "shape and uphold the mission, articulate a compelling vision and ensure the congruence between decisions and core values.
Ramos met with Jefferson Burnett, VP of Government and Community Relations and Whitney Duff, Director of Legislative Affairs of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
National fellowship will go to Oak Hill School official Carrie Miller, dean of students at Oak Hill School, was selected by the National Association of Independent Schools to receive an NAIS Fellowship for Aspiring School Heads.
According to the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), the median tuition for their member private day schools in 2005-2006 in the United States was close to $14,000 for grades 1 to 3, $15,000 for grades 6 to 8 and $16,600 for grades 9 to 12.
According to the Calvert organisation, courses are approved by the Maryland State Department of Education, and the school is a member of the Educational Records Bureau and the National Association of Independent Schools.
PROFILE MATCH A list of boarding schools can be found on the websites of the National Association of Independent Schools (www.
The National Association of Independent Schools has issued an alert to members about a Seattle-based Internet company that is selling merchandise such as shirts and backpacks with public and private school names on them without their knowledge.