Box 1306-W, Buena Vista, CO 81211-1306 National Association of Independent Publishers (NAIP) The National Association of Independent Publishers, established in 1985, serves as a clearinghouse of information and resources for small/independent and self-publishers.
What does NAIP stand for?
NAIP stands for National Association of Independent Publishers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAIP
We have 24 other meanings of NAIP in our Acronym Attic
- Nepal Appreciative Inquiry National Network
- Newborn and Infant Nursing Reviews (journal; Elsevier, Inc.)
- North American Impala Owners Association
- North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy
- Non-arteric Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- National Association of Industrial and Office Parks
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
- Navigational Aid Inoperative for Parts
- National Academy of Indian Payroll (India)
- National Agricultural Imagery Program
- National Association of Inpatient Physicians
- National Association of Installing Partners
- National Association of Investment Professionals
- Naval Acquisition Intern Program (Naval Acquisition Development Program)
- Neuronal Apoptosis Inhibitory Protein
- New American Independent Party
- North Atlantic Ice Patrol
- North Atlantic Igneous Province (igneous rocks)
- Neuronal Apoptosis Inhibitory Protein 1
- National Aging in Place Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Passage of the measure could push more people into ESL courses that use texts like those published by JAG, said Betsy Lampe, executive director of the National Association of Independent Publishers in Lakeland, Fla.
His book, "The 14 Day Stress Cure," was recently honored as one of the top non-fiction books of 1991 by the National Association of Independent Publishers.