95) National Association of Home Based Businesses 10451 Mill Run Circle, Ste.
What does NAHBB stand for?
NAHBB stands for National Association of Home Based Businesses
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Native American Housing Assistance and Self-Determination Act of 1996
- National Association of Health Authorities & Trusts
- National Animal Health and Welfare Panel (UK)
- New Around Here Are You
- National Academy of Health and Business (Canada)
- National Association of Home Builders
- Northern Area Health Board (Ireland)
- Northern Arizona Home Builders (now Northern Arizona Building Association; Flagstaff, AZ)
- National Alliance of Highway Beautification Agencies
- Northwest Arkansas Home Builders' Association (Springdale, AR)
- National Association of Home Business Entrepreneurs
- Naval Academy Heat Balanced Engine
- Native American Housing Block Grant
- National Association of Homebuilders Remodelers (Washington, DC)
- Nursing and Health Behaviour Research (Canada)
- Nashua Area Home Builders and Remodelers Association (Nashua, NH)
- National Association of Home Builders Remodelors Council
- National Association of Home Builders Research Center
- National Association of Home Builders of the United States
- National Advisory Health Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of Home Based Businesses, 10451 Mill Run Cir, Ste 400, Owings Mills, MD 21117,410-363-3698 serves as a clearing house for legitimate home-based business opportunities.
It's regressive thinking,'' said Rudy Lewis, president of the National Association of Home Based Businesses in Baltimore.