Exclusive Organization Partners In addition to HPRA and PRSA, the event has partnered with the Latinos in Information Sciences and Technology Association (LISTA) and the National Association of Hispanic Publications (NAHP).
What does NAHP stand for?
NAHP stands for National Association of Hispanic Publications
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAHP
We have 18 other meanings of NAHP in our Acronym Attic
- National Anti-Hunger Organizations
- National Association of Hearing Officials
- Native American Health Organization
- Network-Assisted Hand-Off/Hand-Over
- National Abolition Hall of Fame (Peterboro, New York)
- National Association on HIV Over Fifty
- Needs Assessment and Health Outcomes Unit (Australian health care)
- National Affordable Housing Programme (UK)
- National Animal Health Program (various organizations)
- National Association of Haitian Professionals
- National Association of Housing Partnerships (est. 1990)
- North American Health Plans, Inc.(est. 1983; administration)
- Nursing and Allied Health Professions (Indiana University of Pennsylvania; Indiana, PA)
- NAmibian Hang- and Paragliding Association
- National Affordable Housing Preservation Associates, Inc.
- National Association for Headteacher's Personal Assistants (UK)
- National Association of Hispanic Public Administrators, Inc.
- North America Harness Publicists Association
- Northern Alberta Hospital Pharmacists Association (Canada)
- Northern Area Homing Pigeon Association (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The guide will be distributed nationally through affiliations with the National Council of La Raza, the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, the National Association of Hispanic Publications, the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities and the National Latino Peace Officers Association, among other local and statewide groups, a Miller official said.
Covering the main cities of San Francisco, Oakland and San Jose, El Mensajero has a history of award-winning editorial including first place awards from the National Association of Hispanic Publications (NAHP).
Among them are the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute (CHCI), Farmworker Justice, the Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights (ICIRR), Impremedia Publications, National Association of Hispanic Publications (NAHP), Texas Migrant Council (TMC), and Univision Communications.
s "Es El Momento" (The Moment Is Now) education initiative, the Hispanic Information and Telecommunications Network (HITN), SBS Radio Network, Clear Channel radio stations, Cadena Azul, El Nuevo Dia newspaper and the National Association of Hispanic Publications, among many other TV and radio stations across the nation, will increase the Hispanic community's awareness of the importance of investing to reach both individual and family financial goals.
La Raza has been recognized by the National Association of Hispanic Publications as the "Best Spanish Language Weekly" five times over the past decade and was named by Editor & Publisher as one of "Ten That Do It Right.
La Opinion has gained the reputation as the leading Spanish language print media outlet in the United States receiving such awards as "Best Hispanic Daily Newspaper" from the National Association of Hispanic Publications.
WASHINGTON -- The National Association of Hispanic Publications (NAHP) announced the 2007 winners of the Jose Marti Publishing Awards which honor Excellence in Hispanic Print Media.