She is a certified professional in healthcare quality, and is a member of the Indiana Association for Healthcare Quality and the National Association of Healthcare Quality.
What does NAHQ stand for?
NAHQ stands for National Association of Healthcare Quality
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NAHQ in our Acronym Attic
- National Association for Headteacher's Personal Assistants (UK)
- National Association of Hispanic Public Administrators, Inc.
- North America Harness Publicists Association
- Northern Alberta Hospital Pharmacists Association (Canada)
- Northern Area Homing Pigeon Association (Australia)
- Nebraska Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- National Association of Hispanic Publications Foundation
- North American Halloween Prevention Initiative (music collaboration)
- National Association of Hospital Purchasing Materials Management
- National Association of Hospital Play Staff (UK)
- NaCl (Sodium Chloride)-Induced Hypertensive Rat (laboratory rat type)
- National Academy of Human Resources
- National Alliance for Human Rights
- non-allelic homologous recombination
- North American Handicapped Riding Association (Denver, CO)
- North American Hunting Retriever Association
- Northern Arizona Human Resource Association (Flagstaff, AZ)
- National Academy of Human Resource Development
- National Association for Human Rights and Development
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Video produced by the National Association of Healthcare Quality and Pfizer Pharmaceuticals.
The National Association of Healthcare Quality (NAHQ) represents healthcare quality in all settings and specialty areas.