To learn more about Craneware and to receive a demonstration of the enhanced InSight Medical Necessity solution, visit the company at the National Association of Healthcare Access Management (NAHAM) 38th Annual Educational Conference and Exposition, May 8-11 in San Diego, booth #509.
What does NAHAM stand for?
NAHAM stands for National Association of Healthcare Access Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NAHAM in our Acronym Attic
- Nutrition Action Health Letter
- National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy
- National Aviation Heritage Area (Dayton, OH)
- Native American Homeschool Association
- North American Hindu Association
- North American Hockey Academy (Stowe, VT)
- North American Horsemen's Association
- Norwegian American Historical Association
- National Association of Hispanic Automobile Dealers (professional group)
- National Association of Hose and Accessories Distributors (Annapolis MD, USA)
- National Association of Health Advocacy Programs (Washington, DC)
- Native American Housing Assistance and Self-Determination Act of 1996
- National Association of Health Authorities & Trusts
- National Animal Health and Welfare Panel (UK)
- New Around Here Are You
- National Academy of Health and Business (Canada)
- National Association of Home Builders
- Northern Area Health Board (Ireland)
- Northern Arizona Home Builders (now Northern Arizona Building Association; Flagstaff, AZ)
- National Alliance of Highway Beautification Agencies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recent information from industry organizations shows that inability for providers to estimate, calculate and/or collect at time of care is likely to cause cash flow problems that will only increase over time: A report by the National Association of Healthcare Access Management shows that the probability that a provider will collect the full amount of patient payment drops significantly, to less than 20 percent, after care is provided1.
the market leader in automated revenue integrity solutions, and Fairview Southdale Hospital, a multi-specialty hospital in the Fairview Health Services network, will help patient access professionals understand and prepare for the impact of healthcare reform on front-end revenue cycle processes at the National Association of Healthcare Access Management (NAHAM) 37th Annual Educational Conference and Exposition, May 24-27 in San Antonio, Texas.
Business Editors/Health/Medical Writers National Association of Healthcare Access Management JACKSONVILLE, Fla.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 14, 1998--Key Capital Corporation (OTC BB: KCAP) announces the release of its first software product at the upcoming National Association of Healthcare Access Management "NAHAM" Conference and Exhibit in Phoenix, Arizona from May 17-20.