Russell Hobby, of the National Association of Head Teachers, earlier said: "We hope the courts will see sense and order a regrade.
What does NAHT stand for?
NAHT stands for National Association of Head Teachers (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAHT
We have 3 other meanings of NAHT in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Health Science Education Partnerships
- Nutrition and Health Survey in Taiwan (geriatric study; 1999-2000)
- North Atlantic Health Sciences Libraries (Lowell, MA)
- Northern Academic Health Sciences Network (Canada)
- National Animal Health Surveillance System
- Navigational Aids for the History of Science, Technology and the Environment
- National Aboriginal Health Strategy Working Paper (Australia)
- N-Acetyl-DL-Homocysteine Thiolactone
- National Affordable Housing Trust (Columbus, OH)
- National Alliance of HUD (Housing and Urban Development) Tenants (est. 1991; Boston, MA)
- Neo-Adjuvant Hormone Therapy (prostate cancer treatment)
- Network Against Harmful Traditions (human rights; women's rights; Vienna, Austria)
- Nebraska Affordable Housing Trust Fund
- National Affordable Housing Training Institute
- NASA Ames Hazard Tracking System
- National Association of Health Underwriters
- National Association of Health Unit Coordinators
- Not A Happy Woman
- Network for Animal Health and Welfare in Organic Agriculture
- National Association of Home & Workshop Writers (Baker, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Appearing before the National Association of Head Teachers (NAHT) Cymru annual conference in Chepstow, Mr Andrews championed the important role of school leaders in raising standards.
Nearly a third of schools in the city have already said they will be closed to pupils after members of the National Union of Teachers (NUT), NASUWT, National Association of Head Teachers, Association of Teachers and Lecturers and the University and College Union (UCU) all backed the national walkout over the Government's public sector pension plans.
Members of the National Association of Head Teachers (NAHT) will vote from September 29 on whether to strike for the first time in the union's 114-year history.
6% of delegates at the National Association of Head Teachers (NAHT) at their annual conference in Brighton.
6% of delegates at the National Association of Head Teachers (NAHT) during their annual conference in Brighton.
6 per cent of delegates at the National Association of Head Teachers (NAHT) during their annual conference in Brighton.
Speaking after addressing the National Association of Head Teachers annual conference in Liverpool yesterday, Ed Balls said Sats results were an "important part of the information on which Ofsted makes judgements".