The responsibility fell to Primary Care Trusts which enlisted The National Association of GP Co-operatives (NAGPC).
What does NAGPC stand for?
NAGPC stands for National Association of GP (General Practice) Co-operatives (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NAGPC in our Acronym Attic
- Nederlands Archief Grafisch Ontwerpers (Dutch: Dutch Archives Graphic Designers; The Netherlands)
- Neuraminidase and Galactose Oxidase
- National Animal Germplasm Program (Agricultural Research Service; USDA)
- National Assessment Governing Board (US Department of Education)
- Natun Asom Gana Parishad (India, political party)
- North American Gas and Power (British Petroleum)
- North American Grand Prix (gaming)
- North American Great Plains
- N-acetylglucosamine-1-phosphodiester alpha-N-acetylglucosaminidase
- North American General Purpose Attack Weapon (US Navy)
- North American Green Purchasing Initiative
- Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act of 1990
- National Association of Graduate-Professional Students
- National Association for Gun Rights (Fredericksburg, VA)
- Nationale Genossenschaft für die Lagerung Radioaktiver Abfälle (Swiss National Cooperative for the Disposal of Radioactive Waste)
- North American Gaming Regulators Association
- National Association of Graduate Teachers (Ghana)
- National Animal Genetic Resources Centre (Uganda)
- National Agricultural Research Foundation
- National Aquaculture Genetics Research Institute (Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of GP Co-operatives (NAGPC) claims some of its members may have to cut back on the quality of their services or even close due to the funding issue, BBC Online reported.
The National Association of GP Co-operatives (NAGPC) claims that some of its members may have to cut back on the quality of their services or even close due to the issue.