EPA, in defending the suit and the National Association of Flood and Stormwater Management Agencies (NAFSMA), as an intervenor supporting EPA's position, both argued that the language of the statute required only the development of a permit application and issuance process, and that's what the 1990 regulations rightfully accomplished.
What does NAFSMA stand for?
NAFSMA stands for National Association of Flood and Stormwater Management Agencies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association for Foreign Student Advisers (now Association of International Educators)
- National Association of Financial Services Auditors, Inc.
- National Federation of Statistical Associations (Washington, DC)
- Native American Faculty and Staff Association (Oklahoma State University)
- North American Food Safety Associates ( Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- North American Forest Soils Conference (est. 1958)
- Northern Alberta Freestyle Ski Club (Canada)
- National Federation of State Co-Operative Banks Ltd
- Nouvelle Association Française des Sclérosés En Plaques
- Native Agriculture and Food Systems Initiative (First Nations Development Institute; Longmont, CO)
- National Association of Field Studies Officers (UK)
- Non-Appropriated Fund Statement of Operations and Net Worth
- National Association of Forest Service Retirees
- National Alliance for Food Safety and Security
- Names Are For Tombstones (Danish metal band)
- Names Are For Tombstones (Manila, Philippines solo act)
- Natural Fuels Technology
- North American Foreign Trading Corp. (New York, NY)
- Not A Fan Tonight
- Not A Freakin' Thing (polite form)