When I first contacted the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) in the early '90s about developing the National Association of Shooting Ranges and the National Association of Firearms Retailers, I found an ally that was eager to help.
What does NAFR stand for?
NAFR stands for National Association of Firearms Retailers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAFR
We have 2 other meanings of NAFR in our Acronym Attic
- Native American Forestry Program (Northern Arizona University)
- Nepal-Australia Forestry Project
- Nevada Academy of Family Physicians
- Non Appropriated Fund Purchasing and Contract Course
- Native American Foster Parents Association (Chicago, IL)
- Naval Air Facilities, Pacific
- National Aerospace FOD (Foreign Object Damage) Prevention, Inc.
- National Accelerated Food Production Programme (Nigeria)
- National Association of Foreclosure Prevention Professionals (Washington, DC )
- National Association of Federal Retirees (Canada)
- National Association of First Responders (medical care; Orange Beach, AL)
- Nellis Air Force Range (US Air Force)
- Nigeria Association for Fat Research
- National Association of Fleet Resale Dealers
- National Alliance for the Fundamental Right to Education (India)
- National Advanced Fire and Resource Institute (Tucson, AZ)
- National Agriculture and Forestry Research Institute (Laos)
- National Action Financial Services
- National Aerial Fire Fighting Strategy (Australia)
- National Alliance for Food Safety
Samples in periodicals archive:
The guide is also available for download through the National Association of Firearms Retailers Web site, www.
Illinois gun dealers have banded together as the newest state chapter of the National Association of Firearms Retailers (NAFR), a division of NSSF.
If you're a gun dealer, your dues in NSSF cover membership in the National Association of Firearms Retailers (NAFR).
Clark will oversee the National Association of Firearms Retailers (NAFR) and work with NAFR- and NSSF-member firearms retailers nationwide.
At NSSF, he helped form the National Association of Firearms Retailers, SHOT Show University and "Don't Lie for the Other Guy.
Dealers may register on line for SHOT Show University at the National Association of Firearms Retailers (NAFR) Website, www.
Sponsored by the National Association of Firearms Retailers (NAFR), the university will present nine seminars on February 12, 2003, the day before the SHOT Show opens.