National Association of Financial Market Institutional Investors was founded on September 3, 2007, under the approval of the State Council of China.
What does NAFMII stand for?
NAFMII stands for National Association of Financial Market Institutional Investors (China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Association of Farmers' Markets
- National Australia Financial Management Limited
- Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (financial services regulator)
- Nippon Automatic Fine Machinery
- North Atlantic Federation of Micronations (est. 2007)
- National Award for Management Accounting
- North American Federation of Martial Arts
- North Atlantic Fisheries Ministers' Conference
- North American Folk Music and Dance Alliance
- Northern Alberta Female Minor Hockey League
- Non-Appropriated Funds Management Information System
- National Association of Farmers' Market Nutrition Programs
- National Anti-Fraud Network (UK)
- North American First Nations
- No Artificial Flavours and No Artificial Colours
- Nation Ford High School (Fort Mill, SC)
- National Association of Fire Officers (UK)
- National Association of Fire Officials
- Network Adapter Failover (Sun Microsystems)
- North Atlantic Fisheries Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jiangxi Jinko"), one of the Company's wholly owned subsidiaries, successfully issued unsecured short-term bonds with a principal amount of RMB300 million (the "Second Tranche Issue") pursuant to its plan to issue unsecured one-year short-term bonds with an aggregate principal amount of RMB600 million (the "Registered Issue") with the PRC National Association of Financial Market Institutional Investors ("NAFMII"), which was previously announced on January 13, 2011.
Ends- About NAFMII National Association of Financial Market Institutional Investors was founded on September 3, 2007, under the approval of the State Council of China.