These above markets are either run under the umbrella of the National Association of Farmers' Markets or the Northumbria Larder.
What does NAFM stand for?
NAFM stands for National Association of Farmers' Markets
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAFM
We have 12 other meanings of NAFM in our Acronym Attic
- North Atlantic Fuzzy Lop Association
- Naval Air Facilities, Atlantic
- Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- National Association of Federally Licensed Firearms Dealers (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- National Association for Leisure Industry Certification (United Kingdom)
- National Association of Freelance Legal Professionals (est. 2008)
- North American Fleet, Lease, and Remarketing Operations (Ford automobiles)
- National Federation of Labor Unions
- National Armed Forces Museum
- National Association of Family Ministries (Oklahoma City, OK)
- National Australia Financial Management Limited
- Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (financial services regulator)
- Nippon Automatic Fine Machinery
- North Atlantic Federation of Micronations (est. 2007)
- National Award for Management Accounting
- North American Federation of Martial Arts
- North Atlantic Fisheries Ministers' Conference
- North American Folk Music and Dance Alliance
- Northern Alberta Female Minor Hockey League
- National Association of Financial Market Institutional Investors (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Association of Farmers' Markets produce is be 'locally grown or produced' - within a 100 mile radius for a London market and a 30-miles of the venue for the rest of the country.
The survey of 250 market organisers was carried out in association with the National Association of Farmers' Markets (NAFM) and comes during Farmers' Markets Month when NAFM will be organising events across the country.
James Pavitt, of the National Association of Farmers' Markets (NAFM), the organisers of Farmers' Market Month, will read statements of support from the Prince of Wales and Food Minister Lord Whitty.
There have been discussions between different organisations with a view to setting up a National Association of Farmers' Markets.
The National Association of Farmers' Markets, launched in February this year, has set itself the task of co-ordinating back-to-basics, locally- produced food markets in town centres nationwide and is about to introduce them to Hinckley, shortly followed, it is hoped, by Nuneaton.
Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, celebrity chef and patron of the National Association of Farmers' Markets, said: "The best food for Christmas feasting is to be found at farmers' markets.
It is among more than 40 who applied to the National Association of Farmers' Markets scheme.