Cushing is an Accredited Estate Planner (AEP) awarded by National Association of Estate Planners and Councils (2011) and has received an AV Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubble.
What does NAEP stand for?
NAEP stands for National Association of Estate Planners
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAEP
We have 55 other meanings of NAEP in our Acronym Attic
- National Amtelco Equipment Owners
- National Association of Educational Office Professionals
- National Afforestation and Eco-Development Project (India)
- National Agricultural Extension Policy
- National Assessment of Educational Progress
- National Association of Educational Procurement (Baltimore, MD)
- National Association of Educational Progress
- National Association of Educators in Practice (UK)
- National Association of Environmental Professionals
- National Association of Environmental Professionals (Philadelphia, PA)
- Native American Employment Program
- NAEP (National Assessment of Education Progress) Education Statistics Services Institute (American Institutes for Research; Washington, DC)
- National Airport Emergency Planning Committee (Australia)
- National Association of Estate Planners and Councils
- Native American Environmental Protection Coalition
- National Adult Education Professional Development Consortium
- National Association of Empty Property Practitioners (UK)
- National Asthma Education and Prevention Program
- National Association of Exotic Pest Plant Councils (Florida)
- New Aeon English Qabala
Samples in periodicals archive:
an Organization Accredited by the American Bar Association and Affiliated with the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC) Jason E.
com National Association of Estate Planners & Councils 1120 Chester Ave.
Forrest was a founding member and first president of the National Association of Estate Planning Councils in 1963 (now the National Association of Estate Planners and Councils) which for the first time fostered a nationwide team concept of professionals in the fields of accounting, insurance, law and trust services; Whereas, H.
Wells has been named an Accredited Estate Planner by the National Association of Estate Planners and Councils.
In 2008, the National Association of Estate Planners and Councils (NAEPC) worked with Congressional leaders to pass H.
com)-- The Knowledge Group/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series, the leading producer of regulatory focused webcasts, has announced today that CPA Journal and National Association of Estate Planners & Councils will be media partners at the Knowledge Congress' upcoming webcast entitled: "Estate Planning Explored in 2010: The New Model".
Awarded by: National Association of Estate Planners & Councils Accredited Financial Counselor (AFC) Description: Accredited financial counselors have certified skills to assist individuals and families in the process of financial decision making.