Stack is President of the National Association of Employers on Health Care Action, Key Biscayne, Fla.
What does NAEHCA stand for?
NAEHCA stands for National Association of Employers on Health Care Action
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- National Art Education Foundation (National Art Education Association)
- North American Economics and Finance Association
- National Association of Elected Fire Officials (Lake Oswego, OR)
- North American Ensemble Forecast System
- Native American Energy Group (New York)
- Nevada Applied Ecology Group
- National Association for Educational Guidance for Adults
- North American Export Grain Association
- NATO Airborne Early Warning Ground Environment Integration Segment
- National Alliance to End Homelessness
- National Association for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth
- National Association of Extension Home Economists
- National Adult Education Honor Society
- National Advisory Environmental Health Sciences (National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences; Research Triangle Park, NC)
- National Advisory Environmental Health Sciences Council
- National Association of ESOL Home Tutor Schemes
- National Atmospheric Emissions Inventory (UK)
- National Average Earnings Index
- Naval Aviation Executive Institute
- Netroots Arts and Education Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paradigms for Success in Purchasing Health Care At a conference conducted October 27 by the National Association of Employers on Health Care Action and the American College of Physician Executives, speakers addressed the changing picture for quality in the health care system and how buyers can ensure value in the purchase of health care.
How Employers Handle Prescription Drug Costs Earlier this year, the National Association of Employers on Health Care Action conducted a survey of its membership, including 35 Fortune 500 companies, to determine their prescription drug benefits policies.