As a result, leadership within the Association began to consider disaffiliation, as happened in the cases of the National Association of Disability Examiners (NADE) and National Council on Rehabilitation Education (NCRE), or develop new associations as happened with the American Coalition of Citizens with Disability (AACD) and the National Association of Rehabilitation Practitioners in the Private Sector (NARPPS).
What does NADE stand for?
NADE stands for National Association of Disability Examiners
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NADE
We have 6 other meanings of NADE in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Developmental Disabilities Councils (Washington, DC, USA)
- National Association of Diocesan Directors of Campus Ministry (Roman Catholic campus-ministry professionals)
- National Association of Drug Diversion Investigators
- Newcastle Anxiety and Depression Diagnostic Index (psychiatry)
- Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Information System
- National Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory (Philippines)
- NATO Design and Development Objective
- North American Deep Drawing Research Group (sheet metal innovation)
- National Association for Developmental Education (organization of college educators who work with remedial subjects)
- National Association of Debate in Education (Japan)
- National Association of Document Examiners (formed in 1980)
- National Auto Dealers Exchange (auto auction)
- New Animal Drug Evaluation (US FDA)
- Norwegian Association for Distance Education
- National Agricultural Development Co.
- National Association for Defense of Environment and Children (Iraq)
- National Association of Development Education Centres (Australia)
- Navy Decision (Center)
- NATO Air Defense Electronic Environment System
- North American Deer Farmers Association (Appleton, WI)