The short document, "Companions in the Struggle: Church Unity and Ethical Issues," a report of the Episcopal Diocesan Ecumenical Officers and National Association of Diocesan Ecumenical Officers (NADEO, Roman Catholic) Standing Committee in 1996 stated that the "'Disagreements are more likely to appear at the diocesan level than at the parish level" (p.
What does NADEO stand for?
NADEO stands for National Association of Diocesan Ecumenical Officers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Norwegian Association for Distance Education
- National Agricultural Development Co.
- National Association for Defense of Environment and Children (Iraq)
- National Association of Development Education Centres (Australia)
- Navy Decision (Center)
- NATO Air Defense Electronic Environment System
- North American Deer Farmers Association (Appleton, WI)
- NATO Defense College
- North American Division Evangelism Institute (Seventh-day Adventist Church)
- National Association of Democratic Lawyers (South Africa)
- National Association of Distance Education Organisations of South Africa (RSA)
- National Association of Disability Evaluating Professionals (Midlothian, VA)
- Naval Air Depot (NADEP North Island overhauls Navy aircraft)
- Naval Aviation Depot
- National Development Support Command (Philippines)
- National Advanced Drilling and Excavation Technologies (est. 1995; Massachusetts Institute of Technology Energy Laboratory and US Department of Energy)
- North American Derivatives Exchange
- Narrow Aperture Direction Finding
- National Adrenal Diseases Foundation
- National Arbor Day Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Third Standing Committee of the Episcopal Diocesan Ecumenical Officers and the National Association of Diocesan Ecumenical Officers have accomplished the rare feat of writing a clear, fascinating book that informs the specialist while it enlightens the amateur - and they wrote it collaboratively.