The six are the National Association for Lay Ministry, Conference for Pastoral Planning and Council Development, National Association of Church Personnel Administrators, National Association of Diaconate Directors, National Catholic Young Adult Ministry Association and National Federation of Priests' Councils.
What does NADD stand for?
NADD stands for National Association of Diaconate Directors
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NADD
We have 9 other meanings of NADD in our Acronym Attic
- National Automobile Dealers Charitable Foundation
- National Association of Development Companies
- National Directorate Commodore
- North American Datum Conversion
- National Association of Drug Court Professionals
- National Advisory Dental & Craniofacial Research Council
- NAVOCEANO Automated Document Control System
- National Alliance for Democracy and Development (Gambia)
- National Association for the Dually Diagnosed
- National Association of Deans and Directors of Schools of Social Work
- National Association of Diemakers and Diecutters
- Nerd Attention Deficit Disorder
- National Antique Doll Dealers Association, Inc.
- National Attention Deficit Disorder Association
- North American Dog Daycare Association
- National Association of Developmental Disabilities Councils (Washington, DC, USA)
- National Association of Diocesan Directors of Campus Ministry (Roman Catholic campus-ministry professionals)
- National Association of Drug Diversion Investigators
- Newcastle Anxiety and Depression Diagnostic Index (psychiatry)
- Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deacon Tom Welch, head of the National Association of Diaconate Directors, told NCR in a phone interview that he has received no reports of deacons complaining that they had been treated unjustly by a local bishop.