National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys National Alliance for Caregiving National Association for Home Care National Association of Health Underwriters National Association of Developmental Disabilities Councils National Association of State Long-Term Care Ombudsman Programs National Center for Assisted Living National Council on Aging National Chronic Care Consortium National Multiple Sclerosis Society New Hope Community, Inc.
What does NADDC stand for?
NADDC stands for National Association of Developmental Disabilities Councils (Washington, DC, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NADDC in our Acronym Attic
- NAVOCEANO Automated Document Control System
- National Alliance for Democracy and Development (Gambia)
- National Association for the Dually Diagnosed
- National Association of Deans and Directors of Schools of Social Work
- National Association of Diaconate Directors
- National Association of Diemakers and Diecutters
- Nerd Attention Deficit Disorder
- National Antique Doll Dealers Association, Inc.
- National Attention Deficit Disorder Association
- North American Dog Daycare Association
- National Association of Diocesan Directors of Campus Ministry (Roman Catholic campus-ministry professionals)
- National Association of Drug Diversion Investigators
- Newcastle Anxiety and Depression Diagnostic Index (psychiatry)
- Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Information System
- National Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory (Philippines)
- NATO Design and Development Objective
- North American Deep Drawing Research Group (sheet metal innovation)
- National Association for Developmental Education (organization of college educators who work with remedial subjects)
- National Association of Debate in Education (Japan)
- National Association of Disability Examiners
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Association of DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES COUNCILS 1234 Massachusetts Ave NW, Ste 103 Washington, DC 20005 (202) 347-1234 (voice) (202) 347-4723 (fax) Promotes development of public policy for community integration and services to people with developmental disabilities through developmental disabilities councils in states and territories.