One of the biggest reasons small businesses fail is from lack of marketing," says Andrew Lindsay, senior editor of the National Association of Desktop Publishers journal.
What does NADTP stand for?
NADTP stands for National Association of Desktop Publishers
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Natural Attenuation Decision Support System
- North American Division of the Schopenhauer Society
- National Association for Drama Therapy
- Neoadjuvant Androgen Deprivation Therapy (prostate cancer)
- New Age Data Technologies (Canada)
- North Allegheny Dance Team
- Not A Darn Thing
- Nottingham Alcohol and Drug Team (UK)
- North American Dressage Trainers' Club
- Naval Applications Database Task Force
- Naval Air Development Unit (US Navy)
- Naval Aircraft Delivery Unit
- National Alliance for Democracy and Unification of Korea
- National Arthritis Data Workgroup (expert consortium)
- National Association of Deans of Women
- North Atlantic Deep Water
- Nipissing Association for Disabled Youth (North Bay, Ontario, Canada)
- National Academy of Engineering
- National Administrative Expenses
- National Agency for Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, every Aldus Imaging Center will automatically become a member of the National Association of Desktop Publishers (NADTP).
A freelance writer who edits trade and professional books, Fluckinger formerly worked as an editor at Music Retailing and The National Association of Desktop Publishers Journal.