[FIGURE 2 OMITTED] Additionally, we are collaborating on improving communications and disseminating information about the national EPHT network with national professional organizations and advocacy groups, including the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO), the National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO), the Environmental Council of States, the National Environmental Health Association, the Association of Public Health Laboratories, the Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists, Physicians for Social Responsibility (PSR), and the Trust for America's Health.
What does NACCH stand for?
NACCH stands for National Association of County and City Health
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of Civilian Conservation Corps Alumni
- North American Chinese Clinical Chemists Association
- National Advisory Committee on Creative and Cultural Education (UK)
- National Association of Cancer Center Development Officers (Iowa)
- National Association for Community College Entrepreneurship (Springfield, MA; est. 2002)
- North American Coalition for Christianity and Ecology
- North American Conference on Christianity and Ecology (est. 1986; Epworth, IN)
- National Association for County Community and Economic Development
- National Advisory Council for Careers and Educational Guidance
- National Association of Christian Child and Family Agencies
- National Coordinating Committee on HIV/AIDS (est. 2003; St. Lucia)
- National Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation (est. 1976; Australia)
- National Association of County and City Health Officials
- Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc. (eco-tourism; Philippines)
- Nigerian Association of Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture
- NATO Automated Command and Control Information System
- North Atlantic Command Center Information System
- National Counterterrorism/Counterinsurgency Integrated Test and Evaluation Center (US DoD)
- National Counterterrorism/Counterinsurgency Integrated Test and Evaluation Center (US DoD; Yuma, AZ)
- North American Common Components List (controls engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
became president of the National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO) during its annual conference in New Orleans today.
WASHINGTON -- The National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO) today presented Senator Robert C.