Founded in 1956, the National Association of County Engineers (NACE) is an organization aimed at advancing county engineering and management by providing a forum for the exchange of ideas with the goal of improving service to the public.
What does NACE stand for?
NACE stands for National Association of County Engineers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACE
We have 54 other meanings of NACE in our Acronym Attic
- Narrow Angle Camera Electronics
- National Advisory Committee on Ergonomics (OSHA)
- National Alliance for Civic Education (est. 2000)
- National Association for Able Children in Education (UK)
- National Association for Continuing Education
- National Association of Catering Executives
- National Association of Chimney Engineers (UK)
- National Association of Christian Educators
- National Association of Colleges and Employers (Bethlehem, PA)
- National Association of Corrosion Engineers
- National Capital Parks-East (US National Park Service)
- Negev Academic College of Engineering
- Net Adverse Clinical Event (cardiology)
- NMCS (Non-Mission Capable Status) Automating Control Executive (US DoD)
- Nomenclature Générale des Activités Économiques dans les Communautés Européennes (French, EU classification system)
- Non-Aqueous Capillary Electrophoresis
- Nueva Organización de Comerciantes y Empresarios (Spanish: New Organization of Businessmen and Entrepreneurs)
- National Association of Cuban Economists and Accountants
- Native American Cultural and Educational Authority
- North American Chinese Entrepreneur Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Transportation projects require multi-year funding commitments and depend on stable and reliable funding from year to year, noted NLC, the National Association of Counties, the American Public works Association and the National Association of County Engineers.
Groups that already have indicated an interest in working on NTW include AASHTO, The Asphalt Institute, Associated General Contractors of America, American Road and Transportation Builders Association, American Public Transit Association, American Public Works Association, American Society of Civil Engineers, American Consulting Engineers Council, Eno Transportation Foundation, ITS America, Institute of Transportation Engineers, National Association of County Engineers, National Asphalt Pavement Association, National Association of Governor's Highway Safety Representatives, National Society of Professional Engineers, National Defense Transportation Association, National Air Transportation Association, Road Information Program,Transportation Research Board, and U.