a Palo Alto-based technology company providing cutting-edge solutions for defense and education institutions, marks its second year of being a recipient of the MP Readers' Choice Corrosion Innovation of the Year Award by the National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE International), alongside companies and individuals whose groundbreaking innovations are recognized to have the most significant impact in reducing the $2.
What does NACE stand for?
NACE stands for National Association of Corrosion Engineers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACE
We have 54 other meanings of NACE in our Acronym Attic
- International Autobody Congress and Exposition
- Narrow Angle Camera Electronics
- National Advisory Committee on Ergonomics (OSHA)
- National Alliance for Civic Education (est. 2000)
- National Association for Able Children in Education (UK)
- National Association for Continuing Education
- National Association of Catering Executives
- National Association of Chimney Engineers (UK)
- National Association of Christian Educators
- National Association of Colleges and Employers (Bethlehem, PA)
- National Association of County Engineers
- National Capital Parks-East (US National Park Service)
- Negev Academic College of Engineering
- Net Adverse Clinical Event (cardiology)
- NMCS (Non-Mission Capable Status) Automating Control Executive (US DoD)
- Nomenclature Générale des Activités Économiques dans les Communautés Européennes (French, EU classification system)
- Non-Aqueous Capillary Electrophoresis
- Nueva Organización de Comerciantes y Empresarios (Spanish: New Organization of Businessmen and Entrepreneurs)
- National Association of Cuban Economists and Accountants
- Native American Cultural and Educational Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE), for example, has ratified Internal Corrosion Direct Assessment (ICDA) methods for dry gas, wet gas and liquid product pipelines to meet the need for pipeline integrity with respect to likelihood of internal corrosion.
The event was organised by Nace International, originally the National Association of Corrosion Engineers, and the Bahrain Society of Engineers.
About NACE The National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE) is the largest organization of corrosion engineers in the world.
This year, a Trust grant has funded scholarships for disabled veterans through the National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE) Foundation.
His professional affiliations include membership in the Federation of Societies for Coatings Technology (FSCT) and the Northwest Society since 1970, as well as membership with the American Chemical Society, American Institute of Chemical Engineers, The Electrochemical Society, National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE), the Society for Protective Coatings (SSPC), the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS), and the Materials Research Society.
Norm was also an active member in many professional and technical societies such as ASTM, CNS, the National Association of Corrosion Engineers and The Chemical Institute of Canada.
Close liaison was maintained with groups such as the definitions subcommittee of the ASTM Committee D-1 on Paints and Related Coatings, the National Coil Coaters Association, the National Association of Corrosion Engineers, and the FSCT's Inter-Society Color Council Committee.