It counts the individual members of the National Association of Convenience Stores and the Petroleum Marketers Association of America as separate members of ONU.
What does NACS stand for?
NACS stands for National Association of Convenience Stores
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NACS
We have 99 other meanings of NACS in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Christian Rock Radio
- National Crops Resources Research Institute (Namulonge, Uganda)
- National Ambulatory Care Reporting System
- Negotiations Analysis & Contractual Relations Specialists (Las Vegas, NV)
- National Academy of Construction Safety
- National Advisory Committee On Semiconductors
- National American Chemical Society
- National Association for Check Safekeeping
- National Association of College Stores
- National Association of Consumer Shows
- NetWare Asynchronous Communications Server (Novell)
- NetWare Asynchronous Connection Service (Novell)
- Network Access Control System
- Network and Computing Services (University of California, Irvine)
- Network of Anti-Corruption Specialists
- Neural and Cognitive Sciences (Maryland)
- Neutral Atmosphere Composition Spectrometer
- Nippon Association of Consumer Specialists (Japan)
- Nordic Association for Canadian Studies (University of Turku; Finland)
- Nordic Association for China Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a member of the American Marketing Association, the National Association of Convenience Stores, NACS Food Service Advisory Board and the Food Marketing Institute.
The US-based National Association of Convenience Stores, which has links with the UK'S Association of Convenience Stores, has changed the arrangements for its annual conference in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.
And lending credence to that claim was the decision by Convenience Store News, at the recent National Association of Convenience Stores Convention, to give RolloCone its "1999 Best New Product" Award in the Ice Cream Category.
For the purposes of this report, the National Association of Convenience Stores definition of convenience stores is used: retail businesses with a primary emphasis placed on providing the public with a convenient location to quickly purchase from a wide array of consumable products (predominantly food and gasoline) and services.
The National Association of Convenience Stores also is opposed, because the bill prevents small groceries and gas stations from selling cold medicines.
10 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS), representing 2,200 retailers, told a federal court today that FDA regulation of tobacco products oversteps the agency's legal authority.
Lyle Beckwith, senior vice president of government relations for the National Association of Convenience Stores, said Lindsay has been instrumental in calling attention to questions about the fairness of policies toward tribal businesses.