The Community Action Partnership was established in 1972 as the National Association of Community Action Agencies (NACAA) and is the national organization representing the interests of the 1,000 Community Action Agencies working to fight poverty at the local level.
What does NACAA stand for?
NACAA stands for National Association of Community Action Agencies (Washington, DC; founded in 1982)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACAA
We have 8 other meanings of NACAA in our Acronym Attic
- North American Coastal Alliance
- North American Corriente Association
- North American Crappie Association
- North American Cruiser Association
- North American Currach Association
- North Austin Civic Association (Texas)
- North Australian Canine Association
- Nunavut Arts and Crafts Association (Canada)
- National Acoustical Contractors Association of America
- National Association of Clean Air Agencies (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Computer Assisted Analysts
- National Association of Consumer Agency Administrators
- National Association of County Agricultural Agents
- National Australian Convention of Amateur Astronomers Inc. (est. 1967; Australia)
- National Association of Citizens Advice Bureau
- National Agricultural Compliance Assistance Center
- National Association for Campus Activities
- National Association for College Admission Counseling
- National Association of College Admissions Counselors
- North America, Central America and Caribbean Athletic Association (est. 1988)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1996, the National Association of Community Action Agencies (NACAA) board of directors, a 16-member body composed of executive directors of local community action agencies, made attaining national visibility a priority.
Michelle DeFayette was recently appointed director of training of the National Association of Community Action Agencies in Washington, D.