Members include the Alliance for Aging Research, National Association of Boards of Pharmacy, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, National Association of Chain Drug Stores Foundation, American Academy of Physicians Assistants, National Community Pharmacists Association, National Consumers League, American Pharmacists Association, National Council on Patient Information and Education, and CHPA Educational Foundation.
What does NACDSF stand for?
NACDSF stands for National Association of Chain Drug Stores Foundation (Alexandria, VA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Association of Councils on Developmental Disabilities
- National Association of Community Development Extension Professionals
- National Area Coverage Data File
- North American Contact Dermatitis Group (study)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Catholic Diocesan Lesbian and Gay Ministries (Berkeley, CA)
- National Association of Corporate Directors New England (Amesbury, MA)
- Network of Anglican Communion Dioceses and Parishes
- National Association of Chain Drug Stores
- North Alabama Country Dance Society (Huntsville, AL)
- International Autobody Congress and Exposition
- Narrow Angle Camera Electronics
- National Advisory Committee on Ergonomics (OSHA)
- National Alliance for Civic Education (est. 2000)
- National Association for Able Children in Education (UK)
- National Association for Continuing Education
- National Association of Catering Executives
- National Association of Chimney Engineers (UK)
- National Association of Christian Educators
- National Association of Colleges and Employers (Bethlehem, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tags: MEDecision, MTM, medication therapy management, personal health record, PHR, ACO, patient-centered medical home, PCMH, accountable care organization, collaborative healthcare management, health information exchange, HIE, electronic health record, EHR, case management, disease management, utilization management 1 Medication Therapy Management in Pharmacy Practice: Core Elements of an MTM Service Model, the American Pharmacists Association and the National Association of Chain Drug Stores Foundation, Version 2.
June 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Assisting community pharmacies to combat methamphetamine misuse and abuse by the public is the objective of a new training program, called the MethGuard(TM) Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act of 2005 training program, developed jointly by the National Association of Chain Drug Stores Foundation and LearnSomething Inc.