The second edition updates the material from the 2002 edition, incorporating the most current guidelines established by the American Society of Home Inspectors, the National Association of Home Inspectors, and the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
What does NACHI stand for?
NACHI stands for National Association of Certified Home Inspectors
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NACHI in our Acronym Attic
- National Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS (St. Kitts and Nevis)
- National Automated Clearing House Association
- North American College Health Association
- National Advisory Committee on Handicapped Children
- National Association of Community Health Centers (Washington DC, USA)
- Native American Community Health Center (Phoenix, AZ)
- National Association for Ceramics in Higher Education (UK)
- National Association of Catholic Home Educators (est. 1992)
- National Advisory Council on Human Genome Research
- National Advisory Child Health and Human Development (National Institutes of Health)
- National Chamber of Industries and Commerce (India)
- National Association of Christian Homeschool Journalism Clubs
- National Association of Chemical Hygiene Officers
- National Association of Condo Hotel Owners
- National Association of County Health Officials
- North American Channel Hyperlinking Organisation (Worldgate)
- North American Clean the Heck Out
- Northern Arizona Council on Historical Organizations
- Not Another Completely Heuristic Operating System
- National Advisory Council for Historic Preservation (National Park Service; US Department of the Interior)
Samples in periodicals archive:
is licensed and insured in Arkansas and a member of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors and other professional organizations.