I have participated in the clinical pastoral education required by the National Association of Catholic Chaplains and the Associa- tion for Clinical Pastoral Education.
What does NACC stand for?
NACC stands for National Association of Catholic Chaplains
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACC
We have 193 other meanings of NACC in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapists
- NASA ADP Consolidation Center
- Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce (Tennessee)
- National Academy of Chiropractic Coders (Gaylord, MI)
- National Access Customer Centers (GTE)
- National Advisory Committee on Children (various organizations)
- National AIDS Co-ordinating Committee (Trinidad and Tobago)
- National AIDS Control Council (Kenya)
- National Association of Care Catering (West Sussex, UK)
- National Association of Career Colleges
- National Association of Childbearing Centers
- National Association of Colitis and Crohn's Disease (UK)
- National Association of Congregational Churches (Philippines)
- National Association of Counsel for Children
- National Automatic Controls Conference
- National Automobile Chamber of Commerce (1913-1934)
- National Mall and Memorial Parks (US National Park Service)
- Native American Chamber of Commerce (various locations)
- Nature Action Collaborative for Children (Redmond, WA)
- Naval Ambulatory Care Clinic
Samples in periodicals archive:
Association of Professional Chaplains, Association for Clinical Pastoral Education, Canadian Association for Pastoral Practice and Education, National Association of Catholic Chaplains, National Associations of Jewish Chaplains.
Michele Le Doux Sakurai, who formerly worked with the National Association of Catholic Chaplains in Milwaukee, now is a chaplain for Providence Health System in Portland, Oregon--"one of the most unchurched areas of the nation," she says.
Association of Professional Chaplains; Association for Clinical Pastoral Education, Canadian Association for Pastoral Practice and Education, National Association of Catholic Chaplains, National Association of Jewish Chaplains.
Gutierrez now has a national forum for tackling this and other issues--such as getting more Spanish translators into hospitals--thanks to her recent appointment as chair of the prestigious committee on standards of the National Association of Catholic Chaplains.
National Association of Catholic Chaplains (NACC) www.
The other third went to women in four Catholic professional associations: the National Association of Catholic Chaplains, the National Association of Lay Ministers, the Catholic Campus Ministry Association and the National Association of Parish Directors and Administrators.
The National Association of Catholic Chaplains has worked closely with the bishops" conference on this issue since we began certifying chaplains in the name of the bishops 15 years ago.