A partnership between cartoonist Tom Batiuk and the National Association of Breast Cancer Organizations, ``Lisa's Story'' (Perigee; $12.
What does NABCO stand for?
NABCO stands for National Association of Breast Cancer Organizations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NABCO
We have 2 other meanings of NABCO in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Branch Campus Administrators (Tulsa, OK)
- North American Booster Club Association (volunteer organization)
- National Accreditation Board for Certification Bodies (New Delhi, India; Quality Council of India)
- North American-Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Boards Commissions and Councils of Catholic Education (aka National Catholic Education Association Department of Boards and Councils)
- North American Board of Certified Energy Practioners
- North American Bird Conservation Initiative
- National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice
- National Air Balance Company, Inc (Fremont, CA)
- National Alliance of Breast Cancer Organizations
- National Association of Building Co-Operatives
- National Banner Co Inc. (Dallas, TX, USA)
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages Companies of Europe
- North American Bear Company
- North American Bear Company, Inc.
- North American Breaker Co., Inc.
- North American Bridge Company
- North American Bat Conservation Partnership
- North American Border Collie Rescue Network (Ithaca, NY)
- Needle Aspiration Biopsy under Computed Tomographic Guidance