Supported by the National Association of Bariatric Nurses and the Obesity Action Coalition, the Our Resolution movement will kick-off on June 21, 2009 at the 26th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery in Grapevine, TX.
What does NABN stand for?
NABN stands for National Association of Bariatric Nurses (est. 2004)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NABN
We have 3 other meanings of NABN in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Blouse Manufacturers
- National Association of Building Manufacturers
- Non Aqueous Based Mud
- Normal Adult Bone Marrow (hemopoiesis)
- Norwegian Aryan Black Metal
- National Association of British Market Authorities (UK)
- Non-Adherent Bone Marrow Cells
- National Association of Business Management Professionals (Miramar, FL)
- National Advisory Board on Medical Rehabilitation Research
- National Association of Black Military Women (Morrow, GA)
- North American Backbone Network (France Telecom)
- North American Benefits Network (Cleveland, OH)
- North American Bisexual Network
- North American Board of Naturopathic Examiners
- National Association of Barbados Organizations (Florida)
- National Association of Boat Owners
- National Association of Business Owners (UK)
- North American Basque Organizations, Inc
- North American Boxing Organization
- North Atlantic Biocultural Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carr is a member in good standing with the American Society for Bariatric Surgery (ASBS), the National Association of Bariatric Nurses (NABN) and International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity (IFSO).
Bariatric Nursing and Surgical Patient Care, the official Journal of the National Association of Bariatric Nurses (www.