Doug Gansler, the National Association of Attorneys General (NG) president and Maryland's attorney general, will announce that the two groups will work together in the coming months to educate teens and their parents through a number of different informational webpages and videos.
What does NAA stand for?
NAA stands for National Association of Attorneys (est. 1989; Smithtown, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAA
We have 256 other meanings of NAA in our Acronym Attic
- National Aphasia Association
- National Aquaculture Act of 1980
- National Aquaculture Association
- National Arborist Association (now Tree Care Industry Association)
- National Archery Association
- National Archives of Australia
- National Artist Award (Philippines)
- National Asphalt Association
- National Assessment Agency (UK)
- National Association of Accountants
- National Athletic Association
- National Auctioneers Association
- National Autism Association (Nixa, Missouri)
- National Aviation Academy (Clearwater, FL)
- National Aviation Authority (various locations)
- Native American Aid (National Relief Charities)
- Native American Arts
- Neckwear Association of America
- Neighborhood Assistance Act
- Network Access Agent
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was a privilege to join former Attorney General Bob Abrams and so many judges and legal professionals to discuss matters of state and national importance, such as the health care lawsuit and pill mills," stated Attorney General Bondi, who is also the newly elected Chair of the Southern Region of the National Association of Attorneys General.
Washington Attorney General and National Association of Attorneys General President Rob McKenna delivered a keynote address on the role state attorneys general (AGs) play in regulatory, law enforcement and public health functions.
The National Association of Attorneys General also applauded the numbers, noting that the drop continues "the unprecedented long-term decline in cigarette smoking that began with the settlement of lawsuits" brought by state attorneys general against the major tobacco companies.
Bellotti Award at the National Association of Attorneys General's 2005 Summer Meeting held June 21- 24, 2005 in Big Sky, Montana.
Along with other law enforcement organizations, the National Association of Attorneys General and the Los Angeles Police Protective League have pleaded with the federal government and U.
To: The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) From: The National Association of Attorneys General January 19, 2005 We, the undersigned Attorneys General, write to express our concern about recent DEA actions with respect to prescription pain medication policy end to request a joint meeting with you .
A broad range of critics--including the National Association of Attorneys General and all major environmental organizations--also oppose the proposed CAA extension, arguing that it would extend public exposure to harmful air quality.