Members of the National Association of Assistant United States Attorneys will be in Washington, DC beginning April 23, 2002 to ask for support for legislation introduced in the House (H.
What does NAAUSA stand for?
NAAUSA stands for National Association of Assistant United States Attorneys
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers
- North American Association of Technology Professionals
- National African American Tobacco Prevention Network (Durham, NC)
- National Association of Air Traffic Specialists
- Naval Airspace and Air Traffic Control Standards and Evaluation Agency
- National Accreditation Agency of Ukraine (est. 2001)
- New American Art Union (Portland, OR)
- National Association of Australian University Colleges Inc.
- North American Association of Utility Distributors
- North American Aleph Users Group
- National Association of Atomic Veterans
- Native Alliance Against Violence (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Nederlandse Artsen Acupunctuur Vereniging (Dutch: Dutch Medical Acupuncture Association; Brunssum, Netherlands)
- North American Association of Ventriloquists
- Native Active Aortic Valve Endocarditis
- North American Academy of Veterinary Orthopedic Surgery (West Greenwich, RI)
- National Access Awareness Week (Canada)
- National Addictions Awareness Week
- National Association for the Advancement of Wellness (Sacramento, CA)
- Native American Awareness Week