The National Association of Artists' Organizations, representing several hundred individuals and groups, was also a plaintiff in the lawsuit.
What does NAAO stand for?
NAAO stands for National Association of Artists' Organizations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAAO
We have 2 other meanings of NAAO in our Acronym Attic
- Netherlands Alumni Association of Nepal (est. 1988; Kathmandu, Nepal)
- New Apprenticeship Authorisation Number
- Niederrhein Akademie/Academie Nederrijn (German: Lower School/Academy Nederrijn; Germany)
- Nottingham Area Artists Network (UK)
- National American Arab Nurses Association (Dearborn Heights, MI)
- National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders, Inc.
- Northern Area Aboriginal Neighbourhood House (Australia)
- National Association Against Naked Short Selling
- National Action Against Obesity
- National Association of Amateur Oarsmen
- Navy Area Audit Office
- Network of Asian American Organizations (Austin, TX)
- Native American Association of Germany
- National Academy of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (Brookline, MA)
- National Association for Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty (UK)
- National Association for the Advancement of Orthotics and Prosthetics
- National Aviation and Aerospace Occupational Standards (Canadian Aviation Maintenance Council)
- National Association for the Advancement of Psychoanalysis
- National Association of Activity Professionals
- National Association of Administrative Professionals (Trinidad and Tobago; est. 1969)