CHICAGO -- Members of the Metals Service Center Institute (MSCI) and National Association of Aluminum Distributors (NAAD) have voted in favor of a merger of NAAD into MSCI.
What does NAAD stand for?
NAAD stands for National Association of Aluminum Distributors
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAAD
We have 14 other meanings of NAAD in our Acronym Attic
- Nurses' Association of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (Baltimore, MD, USA)
- National Accrediting Association for Christian Schools
- National Association of Accredited Cosmetology Schools
- National Association of Air Medical Communications Specialists (est. 1989)
- North American Association for Computational Social and Organizational Science (Pittsburgh, PA)
- National Association for the Advancement of Caring Teachers
- National African American Catholic Youth Ministry Network (Louisville, KY)
- National AMED (Army Medical Department) Augmentation Detachment
- National Association for the Advancement of Dave (Letterman)
- Navajo Army Depot
- Naval Air Ambulance Detachment (US Navy)
- Nebraska Alumni Association of the Deaf
- Neoadjuvant Androgen Deprivation
- Network Analysis and Design
- New Approach Anti-Drug Program
- Nicotinic Acid Adenine Dinucleotide
- North American Association Diaconate
- National Agricultural Alumni and Development Association
- National Antique and Art Dealers Association of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is a member of the National Association of Aluminum Distributors and a founding member of the Association of Women in Metals Industry, as well as a member of the Committee of 200, an organization of women business executives recognized as leaders in their industries.
Thane, a former executive vice president of the National Association of Aluminum Distributors (NAAD), has been named director of the Metals Service Center Institute's proposed Aluminum Products Division.
1 /PRNewswire/ -- Quanex Corporation (NYSE: NX), announced today that its Nichols Aluminum segment has been accepted as an associate member of the National Association of Aluminum Distributors (NAAD), effective July 2001.
He is on the board of directors and is a national chapter director for the Steel Service Center Institute (SSCI) as well as serving on the board of directors of the National Association of Aluminum Distributors (NAAD), both of which are trade associations.
Kuntz has also been an active member in the American Society for Metals (ASM) and the National Association of Aluminum Distributors (NAAD).