The National Association for the Teaching of English has supported the inclusion of action adventure films.
What does NATE stand for?
NATE stands for National Association for the Teaching of English
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NATE
We have 6 other meanings of NATE in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Trainers and Developers
- Network Address Translation Daemon
- North American Association of Telecommunications Dealers
- North American Tool & Die (Welland, Ontario, Canada)
- North American Trailer Dealers Association (St Petersburg, FL)
- North American Time Division Multiple Access (wireless communications)
- National Agricultural Text Digitizing Program
- Navy Automated Transportation Data System
- Narrow-Beam Automated Test Equipment
- National Assistive Technology in Education Network
- National Association of Temple Educators
- National Association of Tower Erectors
- National Association of Trade Exchanges (Mentor, OH)
- Neutral Atmosphere Temperature Experiment
- Nonroad Assessment Tool and Estimator
- North Alabama Teacher Exchange
- North American Technician Excellence, Inc.
- North American Taiwanese Engineers' Association (est.1991; Silicon Valley, CA)
- North American Trade Enhancement Administration
- National Association of Teacher Educators for Business Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association for the Teaching of English said more students should study the wider context of literature, including topics such as TV drama.
In a new book John Wilks of the National Association for the Teaching of English criticises the decision.