Other panelists at today's discussion included Kristie Arslan, President & CEO of the National Association for the Self-Employed ; Nicholas Dambrie, Owner of the Garon Group in Portland, ME; Sam McClure, Director of Affiliate Relations and External Affairs at the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce; and Ann Sullivan of Women Impacting Public Policy, Inc.
What does NASE stand for?
NASE stands for National Association for the Self-Employed (Texas)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NASE
We have 10 other meanings of NASE in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of State Departments Research Foundation
- National Association of Scuba Diving Schools
- North American Sheep Dog Society
- National Association of State Directors of Special Education
- National Association of State Directors of Teacher Education and Certification
- National Association of Security Dog Users (Regulatory body of UK companies and individuals using dogs in security work)
- National Association of State Directors of Veterans Affairs
- National Association of State Directors of Vocational Technical Education Consortium
- National Academy of Scuba Educators
- National Association for Self-Esteem
- National Association for the Study of Epilepsy (est. 1898; now American Epilepsy Society)
- National Association of School Executives
- Nonacoustic Submarine Effects
- National Aviation and Space Education Alliance
- Northeast Association of Student Employment Administrators (est. 1977)
- National Applied Software Engineering Center
- National Apprenticeship Scheme for Engineering Construction (UK)
- National Association of Student Enterprise Clubs (UK)
- New American Standard Exhaustive Concordance (religious reference)
- North American Syringe Exchange Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Small Business Association, the National Federation of Independent Business, the National Association for the Self-Employed, the Small Business and Entrepreneurship Council, the Small Business Legislative Council and Small Business Majority together provided a commentary to dispel some of the false rhetoric of late which has called into question the role of small business in the U.
Among the organizations supporting the bill are the Conference of State Bank Supervisors, the Independent Community Bankers of America, 29 state banking associations, the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association, the National Association for the Self-Employed, the National Bankers Association, the National Federation of Independent Business, the National Small Business Association and the U.
But the home office transforms that, said Keith Hall, a certified public accountant and consultant to the National Association for the Self-Employed.
A survey by the National Association for the Self-Employed (NASE), Dallas, finds that 49 percent of the self-employed are optimistic or very optimistic about business revenue in the current economy.
Source: National Association for the Self-Employed, www.
For example, you can join the National Association for the Self-Employed even if you work for a company, or don't work at all (http://www.
At-home employment: American Home Business Association, 4505 South Wasatch Boulevard, Salt Lake City, UT 84124, 801-273-4507; National Association for the Cottage Industry, PO Box 14850, Chicago, IL 60614; and National Association for the Self-Employed, 2328 Gravel Road, Fort Worth, TX 76188.