Leonard Sax, executive director of the National Association for Single Sex Public Education.
What does NASSPE stand for?
NASSPE stands for National Association for Single Sex Public Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Activation Spares Support List (Air Force supply term)
- National Association of School Safety and Law Enforcement Officers
- North American Society for Sport Management
- North American Solstice and Sky Meet (est. 2006; annual car meet)
- National Association of State Science and Mathematics Coalitions
- National Association of State School Nurse Consultants (Kent, OH)
- National Association of Secondary School Principals
- National Astrophysics and Space Science Programme (South Africa)
- North American Society of Social Philosophy
- North American Skijoring and Ski Pulk Association (Anchorage, AK; dog sledding/cross country skiing)
- North American Society for the Study of Romanticism
- Native American Student Support Services (University of Massachusetts; Amherst, MA)
- North American Society for Serbian Studies (est. 1978)
- North American Society for the Sociology of Sport
- National Association of State Supervisors of Trade and Industrial Education
- National Shippers Strategic Transportation Council (Waconia, MN)
- National Small Shipments Traffic Conference
- National Association of School Social Workers (Washington, DC)
- Nachalarmierende Stelle (German)
- National Academy of Science and Technology (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association for Single Sex Public Education (NASSPE) explains, "The most profound difference between girls and boys is not in any brain structure per se, but rather in the sequence of development of the various brain regions.
LEONARD SAX Executive Director National Association for Single Sex Public Education Thomas Dee replies: Both Dr.