SCDAA), formerly known as the National Association for Sickle Cell Disease, (NASCD) was founded in 1971 to provide an effective coordinated community-based approach to developing and implementing strategies to resolve issues surrounding sickle cell disease.
What does NASCD stand for?
NASCD stands for National Association for Sickle Cell Disease (now Sickle Cell Disease Association of America, Inc.)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NASCD
- NASA Scatterometer
- National Association of Shareholder and Consumer Attorneys (trade organization)
- National Air Survey Center Corp.
- National Association of Service & Conservation Corps
- Naval Air Station Corpus Christi
- North American Sports Car Championship
- North American Steel Construction Conference
- Northern Alberta Sports Car Club (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- National Association of State Catholic Conference Directors
- National Association for Sick Child Daycare (Birmingham, AL)
- National Association of State Coordinators for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth (Minneapolis, MN)
- North American Symptomatic Carotid Endarterectomy Trial
- National Association of State Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans
- North American Society for Cardiac Imaging (Raleigh, NC)
- National Association of Small and Cottage Industries of Bangladesh
- North American Spinal Cord Injury Conference and Disability Expo
- Not A Snowball's Chance in Hell
- National Association of State Chief Information Officers
- National Acute Spinal Cord Injury Study
- National Association of State Contractors' Licensing Agencies