But the National Association for Patient Participation has called for more research to be carried out into why patients fail to turn up for their appointments.
What does NAPP stand for?
NAPP stands for National Association for Patient Participation (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAPP
We have 41 other meanings of NAPP in our Acronym Attic
- National Police Commission
- National Poetry Month (also seen as NPM)
- Network Against the Politics of National Symbols (Japan)
- Natural and Attachment Parents of Richmond
- Navy Position Relay
- National Association of Property Owners and Real Estate Professionals
- National Association of Paediatric Occupational Therapists (UK)
- Not A Part of This Subdivision
- National Association of Professional Outdoor Women
- National Aerial Photography Program (USGS)
- National Association of Patent Practitioners (Williamsburg, VA)
- National Association of Patient Practitioners
- National Association of Peer Programs
- National Association of Philanthropic Planners (now International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy)
- National Association of Photoshop Professionals
- National Association of Priest Pilots
- Naval Aviation Preparatory Program (US Navy)
- Negative Acknowledgement with Periodic Polling (networking protocol)
- Nerve Agent Pyridostigmine Pretreatment
- Non-Agricultural Pesticides Panel (United Kingdom)