NAMM Foundation-funded Northwestern University researcher Nina Kraus and the National Association for Music Education will be featured on a SupportMusic webcast.
What does NAME stand for?
NAME stands for National Association for Music Education (usually seen as MENC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAME
We have 69 other meanings of NAME in our Acronym Attic
- Navy Air and Missile Defense Command (US Navy)
- National Agricultural Marketing Development Company (Trinidad and Tobago)
- National Association of Military Defense Lawyers
- National American Motors Drivers and Racers Association
- National Association for Medical Direction of Respiratory Care (Vienna, VA)
- Naval Aviation Maintenance Discrepancy Reporting Program
- National Advocacy for the Multi-Ethnic
- National Alliance for Medicaid in Education
- National Association for Multicultural Education
- National Association for Museum Exhibition
- National Association of Medical Examiners
- National Association of Miniature Enthusiasts
- National Association of Mobile Entertainers
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
- North American Monsoon Experiment
- Northern Africa and Middle East
- NATO Medium Extended Air Defense System Management Agency
- North American Modern Endurance Challenge
- National Association of Minority Engineering Program Administrators, Inc.
- National Association of Multicultural Engineering Program Advocates (Maitland, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association for Music Education (NAfME) has launched a new advocacy website called Broader Minded, which takes an innovative look at the true value of music education and music's role in curriculum.
SHREWSBURY -- Shrewsbury High School senior Nathan Kessel has been selected as a member of the 2013 NAfME All-National Honor Choir sponsored by the National Association for Music Education.
Sergio "Checo" Alonso, 32, one of the instructors in the city's Mariachi Master Apprentice Program, has been appointed to a National Association for Music Education working group on mariachi music.
Last year the National Association for Music Education issued a statement noting that music educators should recognize music as a cause of noise-induced hearing loss.
The National Association for Music Education is sponsoring the event in celebration of Music In Our Schools Month.
The National Association for Music Education, Bugles Across America and the Getzen Instrument Company have arranged for volunteer buglers to play Taps for the Moment in hospitals, retirement communities, national parks, thoroughbred racing venues, bus terminals, nursing homes and beaches.
The OMEA is the third largest of the 52 federated state affiliates of the National Association for Music Education (NAfME).