The National Association for Information Destruction, Inc.
What does NAID stand for?
NAID stands for National Association for Information Destruction, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAID
We have 11 other meanings of NAID in our Acronym Attic
- National American Indian Court Judges Association
- National Australia Investment Capital, Limited (Melbourne, Australia)
- Nuclear Accident & Incident Control Officer
- Nuclear Accident & Incident Control Plan
- National Association of Injury Control Research Centers
- North American Industry Classification System (US Census Bureau)
- Near As I Can Tell
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- National Association of Independent College and University State Executives
- Name Address Identifier
- National Association of Installation Developers (now Association of Defense Communities)
- Native Adult Instructor Diploma (Nicola Valley Institute of Technology; Canada)
- Native American Industrial Distributors, Inc (Upper Marlboro, Maryland)
- North America Import Database (China)
- North American Indian Days (Blackfeet Indian Reservation; Browning, MT)
- North American Integration and Development Center
- North Alabama Industrial Development Association
- North American Intercollegiate Dairy Challenge (various locations)
- North American Irish Dance Championships
- North Argyll Islands Digital Community
Samples in periodicals archive:
Operations are in compliance with National Association for Information Destruction, Inc.